Kamagra is a medication prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It is a version of generic Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate that is used to treat sexual disorder in men. It is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
• What is Erectile Dysfunction?
* Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for mutually satisfying intercourse.
• Is it a prescription drug?
* Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug) is a prescription drug that is available at authorized chemists.
• How does Kamagra gold work?
* It works by increasing blood flow of the penis. The drug comprises of active ingredients similar to that of Pfizer’s Viagra.
• Why should one choose Generic Viagra (Kamagra)?
* It is as safe as Viagra
* It is less expensive
* It is as effectual as the original Viagra
* It follows the standards of good manufacturing practices
• How is this to be used?
* The medication is to be taken orally
* Do take the medication forty-five minutes before the sexual activity
* Works best along with sexual stimulation
• What is the recommended dosage of Kamagra gold drug?
* Kamagra gold drug is available in different doses – 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. Like many other medications, a health care provider may suggest an initial dose, and if it doesn’t produce the desired results or you are bothered by side effects, the dosage may be changed.
• What are the side effects of Generic Viagra (Kamagra gold drug)?
* Side effects include headache, diarrhea, dizziness, stomach upset, flushing, and running nose
• What are the special tips for using the drug?
* Share with your doctor your medical history particularly your allergies, penis conditions, anemia, eye problems, blood system cancers, high or low blood pressure etc
* Get up slowly while rising from a seated or lying position in order to avoid dizziness
* Avoid alcohol as this can increase the side effects of the drug. Limit it if possible
* The drug may be more sensitive to elderly people.