- Buy Qsymia online. Is a prescription medicine that contains phentermine and topiramate extended-release that may help some obese adults or some overweight adults who also have weight-related medical problems lose weight and keep the weight off. Buy Qsymia online
Buy Qsymia online Dosage
Dosing of Qsymia is based on the body mass index (BMI) of the patient. Start treatment with Qsymia 3.75 mg/23 mg (phentermine 3.75 mg/topiramate 23 mg extended-release) daily for 14 days; after 14 days increase to the recommended dose of Qsymia 7.5 mg/46 mg (phentermine 7.5 mg/topiramate 46 mg extended-release) once daily. Weight loss should be evaluated 12 weeks after the start of treatment. buy qsymia capsule online.
- It is not known if Qsymia is safe and effective in children under 18 years old.
- Qsymia is a federally controlled substance (CIV) because it contains phentermine and can be abused or lead to drug dependence. Keep Qsymia in a safe place, to protect it from theft. Never give your Qsymia to anyone else, because it may cause death or harm them. Selling or giving away Qsymia is against the law.
Qsymia is a prescription medicine that contains phentermine and topiramate extended-release that may help some obese adults or some overweight adults who also have weight-related medical problems lose weight and keep the weight off. Qsymia should be used with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity.
What Are Side Effects of Qsymia?(Buy Qsymia online)
Side effects of Qsymia can include:
- mood changes such as depression,
- trouble sleeping (insomnia),
- numbness or tingly feeling,
- altered sense of taste,
- dry mouth,
- unpleasant taste in your mouth,
- upper respiratory tract infection,
- runny or stuffy nose,
- sinus infection,
- back pain,
- flu symptoms,
- urinary tract infection,
- blurred vision,
- pain in extremities,
- loss of appetite,
- changes in menstrual periods,
- muscle pain,
- neck pain, or
- problems with concentration, attention, memory or speech.
- Qsymia should be used with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity.
- It is not known if Qsymia changes your risk of heart problems or stroke or of death due to heart problems or stroke.
- It is not known if Qsymia is safe and effective when taken with other prescription and over-the-counter medicines, or herbal weight loss products.
If you take Qsymia during pregnancy, your baby has a higher risk for birth defects called cleft lip and cleft palate. These defects can begin early in pregnancy, even before you know you are pregnant. Women who are pregnant must not take Qsymia.
Other medications may interact with Qsymia. Tell your doctor all medications you use.
Qsymia During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding/ Buy Qsymia online USA
If this drug is used during pregnancy, or if a patient becomes pregnant while taking this drug, treatment should be discontinued immediately and the patient should be apprised of the potential hazard to a fetus. It is not known if Qsymia passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding. Withdrawal symptoms may occur if you suddenly stop taking this medication.
Additional Information / Buy Qsymia online EUROPE
Our Qsymia Side Effects Drug Center provides a comprehensive view of available drug information on the potential side effects when taking this medication.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.